Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Anime Detour

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Woo! Anime Detour's tomorrow. Finally a Con in Minnesota [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm cosplaying Seishiro again (for those who saw the old costume) and then on sat I'm doing a character from the animatrix. I'll post pics for you guys later. Too bad none of you are coming, I need more yaoi girls to hang out with [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    -Reikou

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck then! Hope you have a nice time [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

    ...oh! and if it helps: I shall hang out with you...in spirit [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ohhh i wanna go..damn connecticut and u none anime ppl!!!! and me not having any anime compadres who wanna go on a road trip. never been to anything cool like that.

    sooo ill be in spirit to ^_^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •